Still busy – between working, being a dad, and feeling guilty about doing more of the former than the latter. There’s been a few things I’ve been meaning to touch on lately, though…
- I just put together the fact that, in The Little Mermaid (Disney’s), Ariel states that she is 16, and later in the movie, which is presumably just a couple weeks later, she gets married.
- My daughter watched The Little Mermaid II the other day, and, despite Prince Eric and Ariel being 12 years older, they don’t look a day older than the first movie. (16 + 12 = only 28, but still…)
- We have gotten yet another lunch box for my daughter. This one combines the best of the first three, but we’re just trying out for the first time tomorrow, so I’ll have to hold off on a review. I think we have a winner with this one, though.
- When I lived in the Buffalo area, I used to listen to CFNY 102.1 out of Toronto all the time. One show I found fascinating was Alan Cross’ Ongoing History of New Music. It was well researched and well done, and the topics were usually very interesting. Now that I am working crazy amounts of time, I’ve been listening to the archives while working, and really getting into it. If you like music, you should check it out.
- We’ve got an invitation to a wedding in the US Virgin Islands in April. We’re deciding (a) if I’ll be able to get away from work to go, (b) we are not insane for considering doing this trip with an almost 4 year old and a 6 month old.
- My daughter finally got to go to the playroom at IKEA. I didn’t realize the held you to a time limit, but we didn’t need that much time anyway. She seemed to have fun. The idea of The Ball Pit scares me, but she didn’t look too covered with little kid germs.
- Oh, yeah, and I’ve got a birthday coming up…